GIS is an acronym for Geographic Information System. GIS is a technology which links tabular data to spatial data. The major advantage of GIS over other drafting and computer mapping systems is its ability to analyze spatial relationships.
SUINSYS offers a wide range of GIS and mapping services. SUINSYS can provide GIS design, consulting, GIS application development and custom mapping services. We have years of experience in the GIS field, providing GIS solutions in many different areas including government, marketing and real estate.
SUINSYS works closely with its clients to provide state-of-art GIS solutions from requirement analysis to final design. We provide services to ensure that the client gets an optimal solution.
SUINSYS provides AM/FM/GIS services that cover the entire scope of any GIS implementation, from Feasibility studies to Database Maintenance. Our services include Data Conversion, Custom Applications Development, Data Collection, and Database Design & Maintenance.
- Our GIS services include:
- Digital Elevation and Terrain Modeling
- Digital Orthophotography
- Parcel Mapping and Conversion
- Photogrammetric Mapping
- Cartographic Mapping
- Planimetric Mapping
- Topographic Mapping
- Utility Map Conversion
- Field Inventory
- Data Migration
- Map Digitization & Assessment of building characteristic for analysis
- Raster to Vector Conversion Services
- GIS Database Development & Capture
- GIS / AM / FM solution
- Cartography & Thematic Mapping Services
- Remote sensing data processing
- Customized application development
Site Designed & Developed by SUINSYS